SRG Global can provide customised drilling solutions tailored to specific requirements.
SRG Global provide our valued customers with high quality reverse circulation (RC) grade control drilling services through a fleet of purpose-built drills and sampling equipment.
The RC grade control drills we own have operating ranges of 30m to 180m in depth.
• DRA 600 / progradex sample system – 180m depth
• Sandvik DR580 / Metzke sample system – 36m depth
• Epiroc D65 / Metzke sample system – 30m depth
SRG Global has an unrivalled capability for rock bolt drilling and installation at heights. Our fleet of high reach drills were designed and built in-house to meet the needs of Australia’s largest open-pit mines. Our purpose-built machines can drill at heights of up to 20 metres from ground level, with hole lengths to 25 metres. These drills are equipped with automated rod handling systems which eliminate the need for manual handling of drilling consumables at heights.
SRG Global can design and implement custom solutions for our clients, and like all of our drilling services, our specialist and custom solutions conform to our industry-leading standards for safety, quality and environmental protection.
SRG Global has a number of speciality drill rigs in our fleet including:
• Marini Drill wagon – 76mm – 130mm hole diameter to depths of 9m.
• Sandvik Scout DX800 (Radio Remote Controlled) – 76mm – 127mm hole diameter to depths of 29m.
• Sandvik Ranger DX800 – 76mm – 127mm hole diameter to depths of 29m.
Utilising our fleet of customised drill rigs and support equipment, SRG Global provide horizontal depressurisation (dewatering) drilling to depths up to 200 metres. Our specialist drill rigs and ancillary equipment can be operated via remote control to ensure optimal safety of personnel.
Upon request, SRG Global can provide specialist support services for your mining project, including:
• Equipment maintenance including parts
• Specialist drill and blast labour hire
• Secondary rock breakage utilising excavator mounted rock hammer