Drill, blast and explosives management with engineering precision
We provide blast hole and resource definition drilling and blasting services and explosives supply and management, across Australia.
We use state-of-the-art technology to relay real-time data on drilling operations, so you can make quick decisions around the drilling program to optimise resources effectively for every shift. We also use high precision GPS systems to significantly improve drilling precision and productivity eliminating the requirement for on-ground surveying personnel.
We work with our customers to implement remote controlled systems on our drilling fleet, to ensure safety to personnel by removing them from hazardous work environments. The equipment can be controlled from a safe distance, and in some circumstances multiple machines can be controlled by a single operator.
SRG Global is a leading drill and blast contractor with a vast amount of experience in the industry, we understand the importance of the quality assurance and quality control at this critical stage of the mining process. Our operational team will deliver optimal availability, ensure high utilisation and a safe environment. SRG Global own and operate over 50 drill rigs that are located throughout Australia. The fleet consists of strategically selected models including Caterpillar, Epiroc and Sandvik.
This scale and diversity gives us the capability to provide solutions and key benefits for a wide spectrum of drilling applications including:
• Blast hole drilling capacity from depths of 3m to 86m
• Remotely controlled and high precision GPS
• Semi-autonomous capable drills
• Top hole hammer drilling 76mm to 152mm
• Down the hole hammer drilling 127mm to 251mm
• Rotary drilling 165mm to 311mm
• Contour drilling and pioneering
• Probe drilling
• Collar pipe drilling and installation
SRG Global provide accurate pre-split drilling services utilising a modern fleet of drills equipped with high precision GPS.
SRG Global supplies the necessary skills and resources to undertake the whole range of blasting activities including:
• Production blasting services
• Pre-split and final wall blasting
• Civil excavation
• Sensitive blasting services within close proximity to infrastructure and heritage areas
• Accurate blast monitoring and analysis of vibration and noise
• Stringent quality control processes and systems
SRG Global offer our customers a complete explosives supply and management solution compliant with local state legislation, including:
• Supply of bulk and initiating explosives
• Storage infrastructure and equipment
• Mobile processing units (MPU)
SRG Global can tailor a drilling equipment hire solution for your project. Our modern drill fleet of Caterpillar, Epiroc or Sandvik drill rigs can be dry or wet hired to suit individual project requirements.